sunnuntaina, toukokuuta 15, 2011

Terveisiä Norjasta ....

Kjell Olsen 15.5.11
Hello Minna, I am sorry that I haven't answered You before. The bird You are asking about is actually the halfbrother of my greygreen cock that became Norwegian champion in 2008. It has the same father L19-112-07 Greygreen. The mother is a bird that is very good as well a greygreen E1-26-07 - she is mother of my BIM hen from 2009 at the National in 2009. So You can se that Your bird is the half brother to my champions on both sides. The father L19-112-07, also gave me some lightgreen youngsters, but it is greygreen dominant on both sides, so I dont think he would give You anything else in the first generation - but it has a very good pedigree when it comes to exibition qualities. Good Luck with Your bird in breeding seasons to come. regards Kjell
 
 
 
Haraldista kyse siis...Että silleen !  Pitäis löytää enkkutyttö...

Ei kommentteja: